2016 Missouri State Championship Backstoppers Challenge
May 14 2016.
Ten Stages, Equipment Check, and Chrono.
This is a charity match to benefit the BackStoppers organization. We specifically keep our entry fee low at $80 so that you can bid on silent auction items and raffles.
Range: Arnold Rifle and Pistol Club (click for directions)
Match Director: Jere Wilmering
Assistant Match Director: Vince Winkeler
IDPA Area Coordinator: Mark Goede
Friday May 13th
8:30am - Staff Shoot (MD's and CSO's
11:00am - 4:30 - Match Registration Open
12:30pm - Friday PM Shooter meeting
1:00pm - Friday PM shoot start
6:00 - 8:00 Match Registration Open at Pear Tree Inn
**Beverages! provided by match co-sponsor Kraftig, William K Busch Brewing Co.
Saturday May 14th
7:00 - 8:00 Registration Open at Range / Equipment check
8:00am Shooters Meeting
8:30am Match starts
Lunch will be announced at the halfway point in the match. All stages stop.
Awards and raffles will be help after last shooter
This list will continue to grow, bring your check books to the match! Auction items check made out directly to the Backstoppers
This is a tier three match open to the first 150 shooters
REGISTRATION CLOSES MIDNIGHT CENTRAL MAY 1ST 2015 OR WHEN WE REACH 150 REGISTRANTS
All Proceeds from this match will be donated to the BackStoppers organization
About the BackStoppers
The BackStoppers provides needed financial support to the families of all police officers, firefighters, and publicly funded EMTs who have lost their lives performing their duty.
Rapid Response, Ongoing Assistance
Within hours of the death of a police officer, firefighter, publicly-funded paramedic, or EMT his or her family receives a check for $5,000 from The BackStoppers, with assurance of further help.
- Assumption of financial obligations (i.e., mortgage payments, automobile payments, credit card debt, loan debt, taxes, insurance, etc.) as funding permits
- Health and dental insurance, if needed
- Elementary and secondary educational assistance grades K–12 (per child: $2,000 per year public, $4,000 per year private)
- College/vocational tuition assistance to spouse/survivors
- $1,000 payment to spouse at Christmas
- $1,000 U.S. Savings Bonds to surviving children at Christmas and on birthday up to age 21
- Miscellaneous assistance as approved by board of directors (i.e., home repairs, unusual medical expenses, etc.)
- Financial counseling
These benefits are not all-inclusive and the amounts of assistance indicated are guidelines only and can be increased by the Board of Directors based upon need or other circumstances.
More infromation on the BackStoppers can be found at http://www.backstoppers.org/
The match hotel:
Reservations can be made by reserving online, go to https://www.druryhotels.com/Reservations.aspx?groupno=2268962 Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to the Group number of 2268962.
Single Rate/ 69.99
Double Rate/ 69.99
Triple Rate/ 69.99
Quad Rate/ 69.99
Non-smoking 2 Double Beds Deluxe
- HOT Breakfast – including Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and more.
- Evening Snacks
- Overnight Parking
- Free Long Distance - One hour every room every night.
- Wireless Internet Access – High speed Internet in all rooms and in the lobby.
- Soda and Popcorn – From 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm every night in the lobby
Pear Tree Inn by Drury
1201 Drury Lane
Arnold, MO 63010